Mission & Values
We work with partners and communities to build a more equitable, resilient, and sustainable Colorado for all.
A vibrant and verdant Colorado where all people and communities thrive
- Respect – We seek out diverse perspectives and listen with humility and a spirit of learning.
- Creativity – We harness all resources to find new approaches, support experimentation, and drive systemic, lasting solutions.
- Engagement – We partner, convene, collaborate, and lead to catalyze transformative change.
- Place – We are deeply rooted in Colorado, with a long-term commitment to its people, communities, and civic capacity.
- Equity – We prioritize individuals and communities that have been historically marginalized by addressing systemic barriers and creating pathways to opportunity.