At the Gates Family Foundation, we are committed to using all of our assets — dollars, people, relationships, credibility, access, convening capability, physical space, and strategic communications — to help address Colorado’s most pressing challenges and opportunities.
We know that storytelling, research, and knowledge sharing can have a particularly powerful ability to connect communities and inspire progress. We also are continually working to become more useful, transparent, and accessible to current and potential collaborators and grantees.
Today, we invite you to explore the new Gates Family Foundation website, which has a number of new features aimed at bringing you closer to our staff, projects, and partners:
- A new three-minute video on our home page explains the Foundation’s theory of change and strategic priorities.
- Our new Grants and Impact Database lets you search grants and impact investments we’ve made since 2011 by keyword, strategic priority, area served, and more.
- Our News & Insights blog is the place to find original stories and commentary from our staff and partners.
- Colorado Voices is our new video series to amplify issues and ideas from the inspiring community leaders we work with throughout the state.
- Get to know our board and staff — many who have recently taken on new roles — and check out the various types of support we offer to Colorado partners and communities.
- Subscribe to our new newsletter, Landscape View, or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn.
Most importantly — let us know what you think! We would love to hear feedback on what you find most helpful, interesting, or challenging about the Gates Family Foundation’s new website and other communications tools. And to the hundreds of partners and grantees we work with throughout the state — thank you.